- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
FEICA is looking for submissions of research posters at its 2014 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference & Expo from 17 until 19 September 2014 in Berlin, Germany.
You are kindly invited to share your findings and expertise with an international audience of leaders and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry.
The FEICA poster session provides a unique opportunity to present works-in-progress in an informal setting. The poster session is scheduled on Friday 19 September 2014 from 12:00 onwards in the main foyer. All timely submitted poster proposals covering topics relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered by our Review Committee.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for submissions of research posters, from academia and industry, describing ongoing research in the entire adhesive and sealant industry value chain, developments in sustainable solutions, exciting new research projects, and encouraging preliminary results.
Topics of interest are the same as the research topics in the 2014 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference call for papers.
Please send your abstract by e-mail not later than 28 March 2014 to:
Kristel Ons, FEICA Communication & Event Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +32 (0)2 792 75 17