- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Theme: Innovative coatings that protect and endure
The organiser of the North African Coatings Congress 2014 is pleased to invite industrial and academic professionals to present papers addressing new developments in the coatings industry.
The Congress will cover a broad range of topics such as polymers, pigments and additives, film formation, durability aspects, methods of production, testing equipment, environmental regulations and standards. Simultaneous translation English/French
Please note: papers that are too commercial in nature will unfortunately not be accepted.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SPEAK AT NACC 2014
• Establish yourself as a credible expert
• Promote your innovations to a targeted audience
• Debate industry issues with senior-level professionals
• Gain networking contacts at the speaker/delegate lunch
• Your paper will be given to every delegate
• Have password access to the full conference proceedings
Title, abstract (maximum 150 words), short biography (maximum 200 words) and speaker photo: 20 April 2014
Total presentation time: 30 minutes
If you are interested in presenting a paper, please contact Kevin Lloyd for more information – E: [email protected] or T: +44 (0) 1737 855 143
Delegate registration will open nearer the event.
Included as a delegate:
• Password access to the Conference proceedings online
• Conference delegate folder
• Lunch on both days and refreshments throughout
• FREE entry into the Exhibition
English / French
For any help with your conference booking, please contact Kevin Lloyd