- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Cappelle Pigments NV has released a range of four hybrid yellow pigments to replace lead chromates products.
The four products, Ecopac Yellow 9914C-9915C-9916C and 9917C range from medium yellow to reddish yellow with a high opacity and colour saturation. Next to that they exhibit excellent weather fastness properties. Colouristically they are close to lead chromates, which makes it easier to enable a one-on-one replacement. The pigments are developed to be used in solvent-based industrial and powder coatings. They can also be used in car repair paints.