- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Even further progress has been made with the planning and organisation of the Coatings for Africa (CFA) 2013 event and only 16 exhibition stands now remain available. Please do not delay any further if you want to be involved in the CFA 2013 ‘Expo’ May 21-23, 2013.
Similarly, take care not to postpone your conference bookings any longer and submit your delegate registrations as soon as possible; you are encouraged to act now to take advantage of the early bird facility, which expires on January 31, 2013.
If you are from out of town and require accommodation, please utilise some reservations that have been made at local hotels close to Gallagher Estate. Be warned, however, that these are limited in number so get online now to book your rooms.
Other developments centre upon the keynote speakers that have been invited to the Conference. These include Professor Angela Mathee of the Medical Research Council and also Clem Sunter, the acclaimed scenario planner.