- Allnex introduces bio-based polyester acrylate
- Troy exhibit brings new technology to ChinaCoat 2013 visitors
- Alberdingk Boley launches Albodur 1055
- Shipping industry to benefit from Intercept® 8500 LPP, AkzoNobel’s revolutionary antifo...
- Measuring the level of soluble salts on uncoated surfaces is now easier than ever before
Chromaflo Technologies Corp has concluded a purchase agreement with Elementis BV whereby Chromaflo has acquired the Elementis Tint-Ayd line of colourant products that are sold in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The acquisition of products became effective December 13, 2012. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Production of the acquired products will be moved from Elementis BV located in Delden to Chromaflo Technologies’ facility in Maastricht, The Netherlands.