- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Chromaflo Technologies Corp has concluded a purchase agreement with Elementis BV whereby Chromaflo has acquired the Elementis Tint-Ayd line of colourant products that are sold in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The acquisition of products became effective December 13, 2012. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Production of the acquired products will be moved from Elementis BV located in Delden to Chromaflo Technologies’ facility in Maastricht, The Netherlands.