- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Chromaflo Technologies Corp has concluded a purchase agreement with Elementis BV whereby Chromaflo has acquired the Elementis Tint-Ayd line of colourant products that are sold in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The acquisition of products became effective December 13, 2012. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Production of the acquired products will be moved from Elementis BV located in Delden to Chromaflo Technologies’ facility in Maastricht, The Netherlands.