- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
PPG Industries announced that it has received a US$1.5M award from the federal government’s Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program to develop a chemical-agent-resistant coating in powder form for use on military vehicles and support equipment.
PPG is now collaborating with the US Army Research Laboratory to fulfil the challenge of developing a powder topcoat that will meet military standards for ultraviolet (UV) durability, matte finish and resistance to chemical agents.