- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Global supplier of pigment and chemical dispersions Chromaflo Technologies and integrated tinting specialist CPS Color’s colourant business have announced they are to combine to create one of the leading independent global colourant system and pigment dispersion platforms worldwide, serving customers in architectural and industrial coatings as well, as the thermoset plastics markets.
As a result of the combination, the former CPS Color Equipment Business Unit will become a standalone company under the well-known brand name Corob.
The company will operate under the name Chromaflo Technologies and will be headquartered in Ashtabula, Ohio, USA, with production facilities in the USA, Canada, The Netherlands, Finland, Australia and China.
Sales and technical support will also be provided throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia, China, India, and South East Asia.