- Proxel LS preservative wins Technology Innovation Award from Ringier
- Lubrizol introduces Solsperse™ 87000 hyperdispersant technology
- New depth with Xirallic NXT Tigris Blue from Merck
- PPG invests US$1.4M at Saint-Just-en-Chaussée automotive adhesives and sealants facility
- Sun Chemical to increase prices of all inks, coatings and consumable products in North Ame...
NEI Corporation has developed a breakthrough, chromate-free conversion coating for magnesium alloys that independently provides exceptional corrosion resistance while also improving adhesion with an overlying paint layer (primer). Additionally, this coating is able to self-heal. The NEI conversion coating, Nanomyte PT-60, performs as well as or better than a conventional CCC in terms of protection against corrosion. Results also show performance approaching that of a state-of-the-art anodized coating, which is another well established, but more expensive, technology to protect magnesium alloys.