- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Clariant has scaled-up production capacity for its Mowilith emulsions by 35% at its emulsion plant in Argentina. The additional capacity is intended for its wide-ranging line of copolymers and terpolymers.
"Market demand has been growing constantly and Clariant is committed to keeping up with this growth, providing its customers with customised solutions supported by our global Research & Development network,” said Guillermo Bruno, Business Unit Emulsions manager for Clariant Argentina. He also says that the expansion, besides meeting the domestic demand, will also benefit Uruguay and Paraguay markets, which are served by this industrial plant.