- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Clariant has scaled-up production capacity for its Mowilith emulsions by 35% at its emulsion plant in Argentina. The additional capacity is intended for its wide-ranging line of copolymers and terpolymers.
"Market demand has been growing constantly and Clariant is committed to keeping up with this growth, providing its customers with customised solutions supported by our global Research & Development network,” said Guillermo Bruno, Business Unit Emulsions manager for Clariant Argentina. He also says that the expansion, besides meeting the domestic demand, will also benefit Uruguay and Paraguay markets, which are served by this industrial plant.