- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Evonik Industries has concluded the transaction to purchase the hanse chemie Group (comprising hanse chemie AG and nanoresins AG) on May 12.
This acquisition puts Evonik in a position to move rapidly into additional markets for speciality applications in silicone chemistry. The purchasing agreement was signed at the end of March, with both parties agreeing not to disclose the purchase price.
The hanse chemie Group, with a workforce of 100 employees, is headquartered in Geesthacht near Hamburg, Germany, where it produces high-quality components and raw materials for the manufacture of sealants and adhesives, moulding and casting com