- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Evonik Industries has concluded the transaction to purchase the hanse chemie Group (comprising hanse chemie AG and nanoresins AG) on May 12.
This acquisition puts Evonik in a position to move rapidly into additional markets for speciality applications in silicone chemistry. The purchasing agreement was signed at the end of March, with both parties agreeing not to disclose the purchase price.
The hanse chemie Group, with a workforce of 100 employees, is headquartered in Geesthacht near Hamburg, Germany, where it produces high-quality components and raw materials for the manufacture of sealants and adhesives, moulding and casting com