- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Clariant, a world leader in environmentally compatible, non-halogenated flame retardants has announced it is investing a double-digit million sum and doubling its production capacity for these products with the opening of a second plant at the Hürth-Knapsack site near Cologne, Germany.
With this development, the company will meet the demand for Exolit flame-retardants, which has risen significantly since their market launch in 2004.