- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Clariant has added a new striking and economical colour solution to designers’ creative palettes with the launch of orange pigment PV Fast Orange HGR. The mid shade orange can be used as a shading pigment or for customers to create unique full orange shades with eye-catching appeal.
PV Fast Orange HGR has high light and heat stability also at low concentrations, which allows an excellent cost / performance ratio. The pigment is suitable for applications where low warpage is needed and can be used to achieve product differentiation for consumer goods and packaging applications, such as caps and closures and household containers, based on polyolefins and a wide variety of engineering polymers, including polycarbonate, polystyrene and thermoplastic rubbers.
The pigment is compliant with EU Regulation 10/2011 and is manufactured at Clariant’s Azo Pigment and Pigment Preparation facility in Roha, India.