- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
BioAmber Inc, an industrial biotechnology company producing sustainable chemicals, has signed an exclusive supply agreement for bio-based succinic acid with Xuchuan. Under the terms of the five-year contract, which runs from 2015 to the end of 2019, BioAmber Sarnia, a joint venture with Mitsui & C will ship to Xuchuan’s Chinese facilities bio-based succinic acid it has produced in Sarnia, Canada.
Xuchuan is a top five global producer of polyester polyols.