- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Clariant has added a striking and economical colour solution to designers’ creative palettes with the launch of orange pigment PV Fast Orange HGR. The mid shade orange can be used as a shading pigment or for customers to create unique full orange shades with eye-catching appeal.
PV Fast Orange HGR has high light and heat stability also at low concentrations, which allows excellent cost / performance ratio. The pigment is suitable for applications where low warpage is needed.
It can be used to achieve product differentiation for consumer goods and packaging applications, such as caps and closures and household containers, based on polyolefins and a wide variety of engineering polymers, including polycarbonate, polystyrene and thermoplastic rubbers.
The pigment is compliant with EU Regulation 10/2011 and is manufactured at Clariant’s Azo Pigment and Pigment Preparation facility in Roha, India. This proximity to customers in India and China, where there is increasing demand for high-performance and cost-efficient colouration solutions, aligns with Clariant’s commitment to support emerging markets with high quality developments.