- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Clariant continues to expand its global production capabilities to support customers in the Greater China region, with the inauguration of a pigments facility. The plant in DaGang in the city of Tianjin, which came on-stream at the end of 2011, is a joint venture between Clariant and Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industry Company with a total investment of CNY120M (US$19M).
The facility will produce pigment preparations in liquid and solid form for applications in the coating, plastics and printing industries and for consumer products and industrial special applications. It includes 16 production lines and warehouse, laboratories and office space, occupying a surface area of 13,000m².