- NMT appoints new distributor for NPCC in Asia
- The global hot melt adhesives market is valued at US$5.4bn in 2015
- ShawCor receives contract for coating the Julimar Project
- Lubrizol Launches New Soft TPU for Hot Melt Adhesives at FEICA Conference
- Toyochem develops low-odour, low-VOC acrylic adhesive for vehicle and building interiors
Wacker has expanded the service portfolio at its technical centre in Singapore. The centre of excellence located in Singapore Science Park now also includes laboratories, applications technology and test equipment for polymer dispersions needed as binders for interior architectural paints in the coatings industry.
The expansion was made necessary by the region’s strong economic growth, particularly with regard to sophisticated paint and coating applications. This measure will help Wacker to further bolster its position as the market and technology leader for vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymer (VAE) dispersions.