- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Wacker has expanded the service portfolio at its technical centre in Singapore. The centre of excellence located in Singapore Science Park now also includes laboratories, applications technology and test equipment for polymer dispersions needed as binders for interior architectural paints in the coatings industry.
The expansion was made necessary by the region’s strong economic growth, particularly with regard to sophisticated paint and coating applications. This measure will help Wacker to further bolster its position as the market and technology leader for vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymer (VAE) dispersions.