- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Clariant, one of the world leaders in speciality chemicals has announced the inauguration of its Malaysian laboratories for its Oil Services and Pigments businesses.
The new lab facilities are located in Shah Alam, Malaysia and represents the first Centre of Excellence in Asia Pacific for its oil business and an upgrade on the pigments side for its ASEAN Pacific Technical Application Center, which was established in 2005.
An increase in capacity will allow the business to provide even more comprehensive and customisable technical services to customers from multiple industries in the South East Asia and Pacific region, such as coatings, paintings, printing, plastics and other specialised applications.
"With the upgraded lab, we will be able to better support the increasing demand in both local and regional markets more efficiently and we will continue to build on our dedication to offering innovative and sustainable solutions to our customers from various industries,” said Phil Adams, Head of Clariant Pigments Asia Pacific.