- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
With little over six months before its opening, the organisation and planning of all elements of the Johannesburg-based Conference Coatings for Africa 2013 (CFA 2013) is proceeding smoothly and steadily.
The local organising committee (LOC) has seen very positive indications that CFA 2013 will not only be successful but should provide a springboard into the future for an industry event that can only evolve and grow in stature.
With more than two thirds of the exhibition space sold, nearly 40 technical papers submitted for the Symposium and generous offers of sponsorship secured, the 2013 Conference will easily surpass the previous event held in 2010 in terms of size and scope and the LOC is confident that financial targets will be met.