- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
As part of an ongoing community outreach programme, PPG Industries’ automotive refinish business representatives Steve Topczewski, Business Development Manager and painters, Jeremy Seanor and Jason Lutton, recently visited Hudson Middle School in Hudson, Ohio, to teach eighth-grade students about automotive refinish colour and technology.
The PPG experts showed painted panels and shared details about paint application and technology with five art-and-technology classes taught by Terry Stump. The class combines computer programmes with the rigorous and creative demands of drawing and design, the science surrounding cars, racing and fuel and the practical use of all these skills in a business setting.