- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Coatings for Africa, CFA 2013, has been relocated to the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa, near the Midrand Gautrain station.
The event will focus on a ‘greener’ future for the coatings industry in Africa and will be a market place for companies that wish to extend their business activities beyond their national borders.
Organised by the Coatings for Africa Conference Company (a Section 21 Company) it is jointly funded by the South African Paint Manufacturing Association (SAPMA) and the Oil & Colour Chemists’ Association (OCCA).
This is the only event that brings together the South African paint industry and its raw material suppliers in a combined symposium and exhibition. Papers, presented by both local and international experts, will provide delegates with information and opportunities to address the challenges facing the paint industry today.