- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
ShawCor Ltd has announced that its pipecoating division, Bredero Shaw, has received a contract from Apache in Australia with a value in excess of US$45M to provide pipeline coatings and related products and services for the Julimar Development Project.
The project will supply raw gas from the Julimar and Brunello gas fields to the Chevron-operated Wheatstone Project in Western Australia. The contract involves coating 47km of 18in pipe that will be protected with various configurations of three-layer polypropylene anticorrosion coating, Thermotite five-layer polypropylene insulation and HeviCoteconcrete weight coating. In addition Bredero Shaw has also received a contract for anode procurement and installation. Work will commence during Q2, 2013. The company will execute the work at Bredero Shaw’s facility in Kuantan, Malaysia.