- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Colorcon and BASF have announced a collaboration for the development of future film coating systems.
Colorcon has developed a pre-formulated additive system for use with Kollicoat Smartseal 30D, which enables efficient preparation and application of the polymer in taste masking applications. The pre-formulated additive lowers the number of materials to be dispensed by 50% and reduces the preparation time by almost 40%.