- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Wacker and Russian silicone producer Penta 91 have intensified their collaboration in the Russian market. Penta 91 will sell Wacker’s hot- and cold-curing two-component silicones in addition to the existing solid silicone rubber grades.
The company has already been manufacturing special silicone compounds using Wacker materials for the Russian market since 2008. The compounds will be sold under Penta’s brand name Pentasil and labelled ‘Based on Elastosil’.