- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
GVU GmbH & Co KG has announced that it has changed over to BASF’s commercial vehicle product portfolio. At its site in Ossendorf, Germany, GVU produces roll-on/roll-off containers, skips and special containers for use in Europe.
Prior to delivery, the containers are coated with BASF paints. "We have made a conscious decision to establish our partnership with BASF,” explained GVU CEO Frank Becker. "This is because, with the BASF systems, we can work efficiently and in a way that is easy on the environment, while maintaining our high quality at the same time.