- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The cornerstone of the new €100M Clariant Innovation Center has officially been laid during a ceremony at the Industriepark Höchst in Frankfurt, Germany.
The office and laboratory facility of approximately 36,000m2 will provide jobs for 500 researchers.
In addition to Analytics, the facility will be the location of the Business Development and Intellectual Property Manage-ment units, as well as the Patent department.