- Axalta opens regional Auto Refinish Training Centre in Dubai
- Angus Chemical opens customer application centre in Singapore
- Acquisition of Flint Group by Goldman Sachs and Koch Industries subsidiary complete
- Evonik to present innovations for lightweight-construction sector at JEC World in Paris
- Gelest launches activated amine functional silane
The cornerstone of the new €100M Clariant Innovation Center has officially been laid during a ceremony at the Industriepark Höchst in Frankfurt, Germany.
The office and laboratory facility of approximately 36,000m2 will provide jobs for 500 researchers.
In addition to Analytics, the facility will be the location of the Business Development and Intellectual Property Manage-ment units, as well as the Patent department.