- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Coval Technologies names Zack Lee as its new Regional Sales Manager to oversee the growth and improvement of client relationships in south east Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Coval manufactures sustainable, easy to install and clean coatings, developed with nanotechnology.
“I am ready to take on the demands of this role with confidence and a commitment to building meaningful connections,” said Lee. “Joining the team at Coval is a fantastic opportunity to bring my expertise to the table and collaborate with talented individuals to create innovative solutions that drive growth and success for the company.”
Lee achieved much in his previous position at Jotun, starting as a Sales Executive for Protective Coatings and advancing through different roles to Regional Sales Manager (Yard/EPC/Applicator) for south east Asia and the Pacific. The experience equipped him with valuable insights into the industry.
Lee was primarily focused on creating and implementing sales strategies that achieved revenue targets and establishing strong partnerships with specific key customers. Jotun is a prominent Norwegian multinational chemicals company that specialises in paints and coatings products.
International opportunities that Coval is pursuing and will involve Lee’s participation include exhibitions in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore and Dubai throughout 2023. In 2022, Coval established its worldwide headquarters in Singapore and last fall, manufactured its first batches of Coval Technologies coatings there.