- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Coval Technologies is pleased to announce the hiring of Leon Low as the new Financial Controller for the company. Low brings 16 years of qualified experience in the finance world to Coval. Coval manufactures sustainable, easy to install and clean coatings.
As Chief Financial Officer of a next generation converged payment technology company, Low managed the establishment of secure and convenient global payment solutions for clients, with growth from US$0 to US$12M annually. He administered all the financial operations, including accounting, financial reporting, tax, business control and treasury, establishing digital assets and developing multiple new partnerships. His experience also includes Audit, Tax, Finance and Account management.
With a Master’s in finance from Birmingham City University (UK), Low is a Fellow with the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, and an Accredited Tax Practitioner with Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals.
Coval Technologies aims to improve sustainability and reduce the environmental impact of the coatings industry by decreasing installation and maintenance time while eliminating harsh cleaning chemicals. Coval’s single component, thin film, UV stable coatings are easy to apply and clean, and extend the life cycle of substrates.