- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Colour experts from AkzoNobel and Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum have developed a new range of colours, which now makes it possible for anyone to turn their home into a masterpiece.
Inspired by 10 of Vincent van Gogh’s best-loved works, the launch of the paint range builds on AkzoNobel’s sponsorship of the museum’s restoration workshop, where some of the artist’s treasured paintings are being preserved.
Speaking at the official hand-over of the Van Gogh colour palette, AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner said: "We attach great value to our collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum. We feel privileged to be contributing to his enduring legacy, not only as a Dutch company but also as experts in the field of colour. As an international organisation with a focus on protecting culture and tradition, we’re also committed to ensuring that our knowledge and experience help people to embrace their heritage and keep it alive.”