- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
AkzoNobel and Carbon Group have combined forces to open the first Cromadex Center in Cork, Ireland. The centre offers industrial coatings customers a salt spray and laboratory testing facility as well as a surface treatment and application facility.
It will supply a wide variety of surface treatment, paint technology and plant equipment as well as a range of high quality coatings brands including Cromadex, Interpon, International, Sikkens and many more. Further centres in Dublin and Belfast are due to open by the end of the year.