- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Paints & Coatings in the United Kingdom industry profile, produced by Datamonitor (www.datamonitor.com) provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-2013, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The UK market had total revenues of US$2,723.6M in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2009 and 2013. Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.2% 2009-2013, to reach a total of 641,000t in 2013. The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.1% for the period 2013-2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of US$3,334.0M by the end of 2018.