- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
DKSH, a leading market expansion services group with a focus on Asia, has commissioned a state-of-the-art coatings innovation centre in Bangkok, which allows the company to further strengthen its South East Asia operations.
Main functions of the centre outside of Bangkok are product evaluation, physical and chemical testing, as well as the training of customers and DKSH sales personnel.
The centre facilitates state-of-the-art lab equipment for paints and inks applications, applicators, dispersion machines and advanced testing equipment, including climatic accelerates, corrosion and humidity tests.
David Macdonald, General Manager Business Unit Performance Materials DKSH Thailand commented: "The objective is to put in place a great team of dedicated experts supported by a best-in-class high-tech innovation center. This centre is also open to our key clients and customers, where we work and learn together, and ultimately generate solutions and businesses which are profitable for our business partners.”