- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
The Dow Chemical Company has announced the mechanical completion of the first acrylic monomer production facility in the Middle East.
The Saudi Acrylic Monomer Company joint venture plant in Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia, provides the company with advantaged feedstocks to fuel Dow’s production of acrylic emulsion polymers for applications such as coatings and adhesives. The new plant will produce Glacial Acrylic Acid (GAA) and Butyl Acrylate (BA). The plant will also allow more reliable and efficient supply to customers in the Middle East and Asia Pacific.