- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
With Dow Corning 52 Additive formulators now have the unique capability of fine-tuning a wide array of properties – from slip to scratch resistance and more. Controlling slip, while improving scratch and abrasion resistance and without negatively affecting other important coating benefits, has been difficult to accomplish up to now.
This additive is an ultra-high molecular weight silicone dispersion engineered to use in industrial waterborne wood coatings, wood trim, inks, overprint varnishes and interior/exterior paints. It is easily incorporated during let-down and post-addition production stages at very low levels, allowing good cost-in-use benefits to be achieved.