- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Air Products has introduced two superwetting surfactants – Dynol 977E and 979E for siding board coatings, adding to its innovative portfolio for waterborne formulations.
Specially designed to address the challenges facing formulators on airless-spray of siding board coatings, the products are optimised siloxane-based surfactants that provide a superior balance of properties, including high atomisation, very low equilibrium and dynamic surface tension reduction and good system compatibility. These low-odour products contain no added alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEs) and are easy to handle.