- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Dow Corning presents the 3074 and 3037 Intermediates, which are both methoxy-functional solventless liquid silicone resins that allow for low-VOC formulating and can provide improved weatherability and heat resistance in coatings such as architectural paints and coil coatings and industrial protective coatings.