- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Dow Corning presents the 3074 and 3037 Intermediates, which are both methoxy-functional solventless liquid silicone resins that allow for low-VOC formulating and can provide improved weatherability and heat resistance in coatings such as architectural paints and coil coatings and industrial protective coatings.