- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
DRT, a specialist of the valorisation of rosin and turpentine extracted from pine resin, is a French company enjoying growing influence and reputation in international markets. DRT generates more than 80% of its sales outside France, and is reinforcing its network of agents abroad to make sure it stays close to its customers.
With three sites in France, one in China and three in India, a workforce of 1000 people, 40 agents and 80% of sales generated internationally, DRT is a key player in the field of plant-based chemicals. DRT is now extending its commercial coverage through new partners in three geographical areas: Brazil, Turkey and European Nordic countries.
In Brazil, an emerging market that offers great potential, DRT has appointed a new agency, Kemparts, (Mr Roberto Arruda) who will be responsible for promoting resin ingredients for the adhesives, coatings and rubber markets. In Turkey, DRT is reorganising its agents by market. Aktem (Mr Vedat Molinas) will be responsible for ingredients for the fragrances and chewing gum markets, while Quimidroga Kimya (Mr Suha Sevin) will handle other markets, including adhesives, rubber and coatings.
In the North of Europe, finally, DRT has decided to simplify its network and promoted its Danish distributor, Bjorn Thorsen (Mr Lars Ronsholt) , to take charge of the region as a whole, consisting of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland as well as the Baltic countries.