- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
DKSH Business Unit Performance Materials, a leading specialty chemicals distributor and provider of Market Expansion Services for performance materials and Synthomer, one of the world’s leading suppliers of emulsion polymers for coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and technical textiles have entered into a regional distribution partnership covering India, the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
The contract will cover Synthomer’́s business in the Construction & Coatings and Functional Polymers businesses.
DKSH will distribute and market Synthomer’s full range of emulsion polymers in Asia for the market segments coatings, construction, adhesives and textiles with some exclusions for specific countries and will leverage its comprehensive distribution foot-print to provide Synthomer with tailored services and exceptional distribution opportunities in this important and growing region.