- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
DSM Coating Resins has outlined plans to align the organisation with its sharpened strategic focus on its core coating and graphic arts resins markets. As part of these plans, the business unit aims to capture additional synergies from the merger of two business units (formerly known as DSM Powder Coating Resins and DSM NeoResins+) announced earlier this year.
DSM also aims to further improve the financial performance of this business unit, which is necessary due to the challenging economic circumstances and weak building and construction markets especially in Europe and North America.
As a result of the alignment, the number of worldwide positions at DSM Coating Resins will be reduced by 150 full time employees. DSM said this will allow the company to effectively and efficiently continue to grow its position as a leading coating resins supplier.