- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Dürr has further strengthened its position in China by constructing an automotive paint shop for Beijing Hyundai Motors Company in Beijing.
Dürr is responsible for the construction of the entire paint shop, including the application, automation and conveyor technology. The latter includes, not only the high performance skid conveyors for 100 units/hr but also the automated conveyor connections from the body shop and in final assembly. An important part of this concept is a high-bay warehouse for car bodies in the paint shop, which ensures an assembly compatible sequencing of the vehicles.
Dürr has already built two paint shops for the Korean car manufacturer in China.