- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Dürr is spending almost €10M on further expanding its headquarters because of the positive growth prospects: the world’s largest test centre for painting technology in Bietigheim-Bissingen has been redesigned and upgraded. The company has also invested in a third facility for robot assembly.
"We are receiving more and more requests for painting trials. We have extended the Test Centre to meet this demand. The new production facility means that we have now expanded our total robot assembly operations on the Bietigheim site by 6600m2 to 17,900m2. This represents an improvement in our operational workflows because we can dispense with the premises in the locality, which we had rented because of the high demand in the last few years,” explained Dr Hans Schumacher, Head of the Application Technology division (robot and application technology).