- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
DuPont Refinish has introduced three new aluminium tints developed specifically for the next generation of DuPont Refinish waterborne paint, Cromax Pro Basecoat: WB1096 Cromax Pro Special Fine Bright Aluminum, WB1097 CromaxPro Extra Fine Bright Aluminum and WB1098 Cromax Pro Medium Fine Bright Aluminum. The three, fine aluminium tints extend the brand’s already comprehensive colour offering.
All three tints contain smooth particles and provide extreme sparkle and brightness in sunlight. Each one also demonstrates higher ‘flop’ compared to other bright aluminiums. These three tints are already commercially available in Asia thanks to their extensive use on Asian car marques such as Kia, Hyundai and Nissan; and they are being released in Europe now in convenient one litre tins.