- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Eastman Chemical has announced that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries has acquired, from E&A Industries, the assets of Dynaloy, LLC, a speciality chemical business based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
This acquisition, which includes Dynaloy’s inventory, equipment, intellectual property and customer contracts, supports Eastman’s growth efforts for the electronic materials product line of its Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Polymers and Inks segment.
Dynaloy manufactures cleaning solutions for multiple applications on a global basis, with particular focus on the semiconductor industry. Terms were not disclosed