- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Eastman Company UK Limited opened a dedicated large-scale application facility at its European Technical Centre, located in Liverpool. The Centre provides technical services, application development and research and development for a number of business units.
According to Brendan Boyd, Eastman Technical Director for Additives and Functional Products, "Studying architectural coatings under large-scale real-life conditions expands our understanding of application performance of Eastman products used in architectural paints. It also enables Eastman to generate new technologies that meet the latest customer demands”.
This testing facility enables Eastman to further understand the application performance of its growing range of coalescents, Texanol ester alcohol and Optifilm enhancer 300.