- Nouryon signs deal with Itaconix for bio-based polymers for the detergents market
- Schülke & Mayr opens China Technical Center
- New Selektope®-powered antifouling paint launched for the global market by Chugoku Marine...
- Printing inks and PTFE: are you ahead of the evolving regulatory environment?
- IMCD China expands its presence with the acquisition of Shanghai Yuanhe Chemicals
Eastman Company UK Limited opened a dedicated large-scale application facility at its European Technical Centre, located in Liverpool. The Centre provides technical services, application development and research and development for a number of business units.
According to Brendan Boyd, Eastman Technical Director for Additives and Functional Products, "Studying architectural coatings under large-scale real-life conditions expands our understanding of application performance of Eastman products used in architectural paints. It also enables Eastman to generate new technologies that meet the latest customer demands”.
This testing facility enables Eastman to further understand the application performance of its growing range of coalescents, Texanol ester alcohol and Optifilm enhancer 300.