- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Sika UK has acquired Everbuild Building Products Ltd, the UK’s largest independent manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and construction chemicals. Everbuild is located in Leeds with annual sales revenue of more than CHF90M (£62.5M) and a workforce of 270 employees.
Everbuild, founded in 1994, is a reputable brand in the UK building market and the leader in professional distribution channels. Based in Leeds, the company runs a manufacturing facility for the full range of construction chemical products with laboratories and a logistic hub. Everbuild will operate as a subsidiary of Sika UK and will be led by the existing management team. Its founder David Seymour will stay with the company to drive the continued success of the business and ensure a smooth transition. David Seymour said: "With Sika we have the possibility to further grow our business and to benefit from the broad R&D capabilities for further product innovation.”
Welwyn Garden City-based, Sika UK operates further facilities in Preston and Norwich.