- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
The non-destructive measurement of dry film thickness on concrete is now more accurate, faster and much easier than ever before, thanks to the new Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge for coatings on concrete. With all the features that you have come to expect from an Elcometer designed and manufactured product, including ease of use, robust and ergonomic design, menu driven colour display, user selectable statistics, memory, USB & Bluetooth data transfer to PC or mobile devices, the new Elcometer 500 accurately measures the thickness of dry film on concrete and other cementitious substrates* up to 10mm** thick.
Easy to use: select the coating material and start measuring; no need to set up gates, range values or know the thickness of the coating
Powerful: 100,000 reading memory with data transfer via Bluetooth or USB to ElcoMaster for PC or mobile devices for instant report generation
The Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge can be used in accordance with: ASTM 06132, SSPC PA9 & ISO 2808.
* Similar substrates include plasterboard, drywall, concrete block, mortar and brick
** Measurement range on epoxy coatings 150µm – 10mm (6.0 – 390mils), other materials may vary.