- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Elcometer has launched its range of dual and triple angle glossmeters, the Elcometer 407L. Combining accurate gloss measurement with state-of-the-art electronics the Elcometer 407L Dual and Triple Angle Glossmeters have the ability to measure almost any surface finish – from high gloss to matte – at different measurement angles (20, 60 and 85° reflective angles).
The individual gloss measurement values, together with the date and time of measurement, can be stored into the Elcometer 407L’s internal memory. On board statistics provide the user with the highest, lowest, average and standard deviation for each batch of data. User definable limits provide the user with instant feedback whether the surface finish is acceptable or should be rejected.
All Elcometer 407L glossmeters have USB and Bluetooth data output, which allows readings to download to the ElcoMaster 2.0 Data Management Software (supplied with each gauge).