- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Since January 1, the Danish Andreas Jennow A/S is supporting Elementis Specialties with the distribution of speciality chemicals in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Andreas Jennow’s portfolio of Elementis Specialties includes: rheological additives (Bentone, Rheolate, Thixatrol), dispersing and wetting agents (Nuosperse), defoamers and speciality additives (Dapro), anti-settling agents (M-P-A), and corrosion and rust inhibitors (Nalzin).
"We are pleased to be working with this qualified team and highly respected distributor,” explains André Schommer, Sales Director Elementis Specialties (Business Unit Coatings EMEA).
"We are confident that with Andreas Jennow A/S’ service, knowledge and team, our complete portfolio of products will be well represented in the industrial marketplace throughout Scandinavia.”