- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
The European Solvents Industry Group (ESIG) celebrated its 15th anniversary event on November 16 at the Club Royal des Officiers du Regiment des Guides in Brussels, Belgium.
José Antonio Ruiz, ESIG chairman, looked back on ESIG’s achievements in assisting solvent users, 80% of whom are SMEs, with REACH regulatory compliance, through the development of a standardised catalogue simplifying the process of submitting exposure scenarios. "ESIG has been instrumental in helping its members comply with EU air quality legislation, which contributed to the reduction of ground level ozone,” he said.
Antoine Brossier, ESIG director general paid tribute to the Chairman and welcomed John Greenhough, sponsored by Shell and current Product Stewardship Chair, who will take over as ESIG Chair in 2012.