- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The Ecological and Toxicological Association of Dyes and Organic Pigments Manufacturers (ETAD) based in Basel, Switzerland along with the Indian Operating Committee (IOC) organised a seminar titled ‘Ecological and Toxicological Aspects of Colorants – Current Implications, India and Global’ on January 24 in Mumbai, India. This is the second seminar ETAD has organised in India.
Current issues affecting the colourant industry were extensively discussed by the experts including REACH, sustainability, waste management, responsible care, GHS, nano pigments, supply chain issues and testing of colourants.