- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
The Ecological and Toxicological Association of Dyes and Organic Pigments Manufacturers (ETAD) based in Basel, Switzerland along with the Indian Operating Committee (IOC) organised a seminar titled ‘Ecological and Toxicological Aspects of Colorants – Current Implications, India and Global’ on January 24 in Mumbai, India. This is the second seminar ETAD has organised in India.
Current issues affecting the colourant industry were extensively discussed by the experts including REACH, sustainability, waste management, responsible care, GHS, nano pigments, supply chain issues and testing of colourants.