- LANXESS announces plan to acquire Chemtura
- Colourful prospects: Ceresana publishes Report on the World Market for Paints and Varnishe...
- Axalta launches Syrox coating brand in China
- The British Coatings Federation Food Packaging Summit 2015
- Axalta unearths power of innovation at this year’s Chemicals Sales and Marketing Toolbox...
Huntsman Corporation held a groundbreaking ceremony for its Asia Pacific Technology Center (ATC) in Shanghai’s Minhang Economic and Technological Development Zone. The US$40M facility is designed to support the Asia Pacific region’s rapidly growing demand for world-class technology and innovation and will be operational by mid-2013.
"The centre will focus on supporting Asia’s fast-growing industries, including developing cutting-edge energy-saving material solutions for strategic emerging industries as outlined in China’s 12th Five-Year Plan,” said Anthony P Hankins, Huntsman’s CEO Asia Pacific.
The new ATC will form an integrated technology and innovation campus together with the existing technology centre that opened in 2008.