- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Huntsman Corporation held a groundbreaking ceremony for its Asia Pacific Technology Center (ATC) in Shanghai’s Minhang Economic and Technological Development Zone. The US$40M facility is designed to support the Asia Pacific region’s rapidly growing demand for world-class technology and innovation and will be operational by mid-2013.
"The centre will focus on supporting Asia’s fast-growing industries, including developing cutting-edge energy-saving material solutions for strategic emerging industries as outlined in China’s 12th Five-Year Plan,” said Anthony P Hankins, Huntsman’s CEO Asia Pacific.
The new ATC will form an integrated technology and innovation campus together with the existing technology centre that opened in 2008.